Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shiloh Leda Herron

Shiloh (meaning 'His Gift') Leda (after Daniel's Grandma) Herron was born July (of course all Herron children must be born in July) 7, 2011 at 7:01 am.  She was 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 20 in. long.

She is absolutely beautiful! She's been nursing well and sleeping well. Both of which I am so thankful for.

I couldn't help but add the two photos of Lily at the end. She makes me laugh. She's into putting and taking off her shoes and socks.  She tries to put on any piece of clothing she sees lying around - Shiloh's pants, Judes underwear, Papa's shoes... And I just love these shots of her with her stylish sunglasses and necklace.







2 comments:

  1. I had not seen these. They are great. I agree about the pics of Lily. They are absolutely cute! How is Jude going to manage with all of these women? Love, Dad (see you very soon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I needed to
    ask. Does running a well-established website such as yours require a large
    amount of work? I'm completely new to running a blog however I do write in my journal everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and views online.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers.
    Appreciate it!

    Here is my blog post: pharmacy technician school

    ReplyDelete