Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Camping

In June, we went camping with Grammy and Grandpa and my sister and her family. Lily and I got the privilege of sleeping in my parent's pop-up camper and Jude and Papa slept in the two man tent. The funniest story of the weekend was Saturday night. We were all sitting around the campfire. The kids had snarfed down a bunch of marshmallows and Grammy was making cherry pies (in the campfire pie maker). She gave Jude a half cherry pie and he held it for a little while until it cooled. The next thing I knew, Papa said, 'Hey Jude, where's your cherry pie?'. Jude looked perplexed and said, 'I don't know'. We all looked around and I thought, 'hmm, who knows what he did with it'. 5 or 10 minutes pass as we chat around the fire some more. Then Jude hops up from his chair to get a little closer to the fire. And low and behold, there was his cherry pie, plastered to his little bum! He sat on it and had no idea. I laughed so hard it hurt (literally caused contractions).















No comments:

Post a Comment