Friday, October 08, 2010

first pigtails...








Here are Lily's first pigtails. Love them! What's Lily up to these days: she's starting to tell us 'all done' in sign language, she's still working on crawling - sometimes goes backwards, she wants to eat by herself and pick things up to put into her mouth (no spoon feeding mommy), she claps, she bee-bops to music, and she has started to say goodbye.

Jude has started to love preschool (he goes two days a week). He loves jumping, chasing, rolling, spinning, and anything rambunctious. He's really into pumpkins this fall and always loves racing cars.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic stuff. Wow, it is still hard to believe that Jude is in pre-school! Rambunctious is the operative word for him for sure. And pigtails for Lily! My, my, my, my, my! How cute! Love, Dad & Gini

    ReplyDelete