Monday, August 02, 2010

3 Years Old












Jude turned 3 years old on July 15. I can hardly believe my little first born baby boy is 3. We had a BBQ birthday party for him; complete with shish-kabobs, gormet mac & cheese, and lemonade. The pull-string Lightning McQueen pinata was a hit and it was a special treat to be able to have Grandpa Dan and Grandma Gini with us. I made a fruit pizza for Jude instead of a cake. He's not real crazy about cake and he absolutely loves fruit, so it was perfect for him. Aunt Jenna, Uncle Mark, and cousins Rohan, Asher, and Saige gave Jude the Imaginext Helicopter. I love the expression on Jude's face - I can hear the excitement in his voice as he exclaims, "Hii-cocker". He still can't say an 'l' very well and I'm not sure where the 'p' goes - but it's pretty cute. For all you parents of boys out there -- the Fisher Price Imaginext line is awesome. There are lots of moving pieces and great ways for them to be creative in play; you'll have to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment