Wednesday, October 21, 2009

6 lbs 2 oz

Today Lily is over 6 lbs. She seems to be taking a step backward in eating lately. For the past 3 days, she's taken very few feedings from a bottle. It is hard to watch. I'm so connected with any of Lily's daily details. If she has a good day, I have one. If she has a sleepy day, my day is just a little more sad. On top of it all, Daniel and I have been fighting a cold (which keeps us from seeing Lily). Daniel is pulling out of his and I'm still trying to fend mine off. You'd be impressed Mom, I've even gargled vinegar a couple of times! I'm hoping and praying that somehow, I can get by without a full blown runny nose and sore throat. I have absolutely no idea when Lily will be able to come home. Please God, allow her to eat and come home by my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tash. Know it is up and down for you as regards Lily! She will get into eating soon. She is so special. Love all your pictures. What a cutie!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha & Daniel,
    It must be so frustrating not to have Lily home yet. We are begging the Lord with you that she can make it by your bday.
    Love,
    dad & gini

    ReplyDelete