Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Echocardiogram

Lily had a great day yesterday (Day 6). Her echocardiogram came out great - no heart murmur. This means the medicine worked and the little open valve outside of her heart has closed. Last evening they switched her from being fed 1 ml of milk every 8 hours to 1 ml of milk every 6 hours. Oh - and Daniel said she pooped last night too. Ah - the wonders of the little things. Praise God for little tiny steps (Lily steps) toward getting stronger. The doctors say that now that her breathing is stable and her heart is stable - they can focus more on getting her digestive track flowing and feeding her more.

I came home yesterday. It is good for my soul to see Jude. He is so full of energy and smiles and laughter. I have missed him dearly. I plan on staying home and resting/recovering today. Tomorrow I will venture out and see my Lily again.

No comments:

Post a Comment